Thursday, June 27, 2013

Sentimental for the Scottie

Today I am thankful for my pet. 
I know thats not a normal thing people state they are thankful for. 
I am glad for my family, friends, health, home, yada yada... 
but if there's a being in this world who absolutely makes
my day everyday it's my dog. 
He's always excited to see me... do people always react that way when they see you? 
(I know for a fact the physicians do NOT look happy to see me
when I track them down...)
All he needs to be happy is food, his stuffed lamb, love, and 
trips to the park where he can sniff and pee on everything. 
It doesn't take a lot to make a dog happy... 
the amount of effort involved with people however, is 
an entirely different story! 

That being said, I am grateful for my Scottish Terrier who goes by Jock... 
he is a whimsical little guy who makes me laugh... even
when he eats too many flowers at the park and 
vomits in my car. 

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye