Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Bor-iiiiiiiiiing

I am so bored. 
It is only Tuesday. 
I have off work until next Monday. 
I hate my pinche knee and back. 

There are only so many Disney movies and 
books a girl can read. 

So here I am, just hanging out
in my stretchy pants
and sweatshirt. 


I wish I was at work. 
Even if I had mean-ies for patients... 
or ones with AMS, 
I would rather be doing that. 
Seriously, I would. 


However, since I am stuck at
home I decided 
to try making a latte
with my espresso maker
and milk frother. 
It tasted pretty good... 
but I like the coffee from Crema 
better :) 


I decided not to take any pain meds today... they make me 
sloppy and tired. Yesterday
I felt like all I did was sleep. 
I'd rather be cruising the highways
than sitting here sleepy
and drugged. 

I realize I am whining... tremendously. 
There are defintiely worse things to happen to a human being. 
Have a blessed Tuesday :)










No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye