Saturday, June 1, 2013

Being Clumsy is NOT Endearing


Well... today did NOT go how I expected. 
Due to my own clumsiness and a cursed garden hose, 
I am currently sitting on my couch 
watching Boondock Saints with a herniated disc
in my back and a now-fixed dislocated patella. 

Right now I am feeling a little wierd and nauseated from the pain meds. 
And a little itchy. 
Not an allergic reaction, just
a little sensitive to the narcs I think, since I've hardly
ever taken them. 





So now I get to sit at home, studying cardiac stuff with
some biofreeze and a fashionable leg brace on... which I get to wear for a few weeks. 

I never understood why my patients hate these braces... 
now I know. 

 I missed work today... which I was upset about because
my charge nurses didn't get notified I wasn't coming in.
 I got home I saw all their missed calls
wondering where the heck I was.
I felt terrible... I can only imagine what a mess that was :( 



Ah well... life goes on. 

The only thing that really brightened my day was while
under the influence of my pain meds I found this gem.... 



I laughed so hard (the last photo kills me)... then sent this picture to my friend Robyn. 

We then proceeded to try our best Kermy faces. 


 Robyn's Kermy Face

My Kermy Face

I think she won. 



No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye