Friday, May 24, 2013

Sensitive Me.

Who got sent home early from work? 
This girl did! 

Actually I kinda didn't want to go home early today. 
I had two patients that were having a rough time today. 
Lots of tears, mean doctors, and bad news. 
I couldn't really do much to fix either of their 
situations except be kind and try to be reassuring.
It's not like they depend of my presence or anything, but still...   
I just felt really shitty leaving them. 

It was one of those days where when my patient started crying
I felt tears coming. For some reason both of them 
just moved me that way. 

I think everyone just needed some extra love today.

I think the rest of my afternoon will be invested in 
listening the soundtrack from 'The Darjeeling Limited' 
and getting ready to spend the weekend in Phoenix. 





Below is one of my favorite quotes of ALL TIME. Very fitting for today. 



No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye