Sunday, May 19, 2013

Best Buddy Wedding Bliss


Yesterday afternoon I got to witness two important people in my life
tie the knot at Indian Creek Ranch.
Jarrod has been a long-time close friend of
mine and I am honored to call his new wife Katrina a friend as well.
It made my heart tingle to watch these two pledge their love
for each other... it was truly a beautiful and blessed day.


Jarrod and Katrina, I wish you all the blessings in the world. Thanks
for inviting me to be part of your special day. I am truly grateful to
have you both as my friends. I love you both dearly!

The newly wed's first dance :)


 Me and my best amiga Robyn enjoying the reception after a long day
of doing wedding duties.
Dear Robyn,
Thank you for carrying my shoes... and laughing at my Nacho Libre references.
Also thank you for helping me make breakfast for multiple hung-over amigos.
I luff you!

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye