Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Why is BBQ so good?


Today I got woken up by Jock. Someone decided it would be lame if I slept in and decided
to rub his stinky face all over me while I groaned and told him to go away.
Eventually I got up after being assualted non-stop for 15 minutes.

I'm at my mom's place right now watching the animals while
everyone in my family but myself is in Colorado for
my brother-in-law Marshal's graduation.
I am jealous.


Today I found a new barbecue stand off Main St. and Mingus Ave. that set up shop today.
I stopped by and had a delicious pulled pork sandwich with a side of coleslaw.
It was super good, the pork was so juicy I almost died of happiness.
Also, the tea was pretty rad too. I will definitely have to go back.



Now I'm back after my jaunt into Cottonwood relaxing and studying ACLS.
I stocked the fridge with my favorite beverage; sparkling blood orange juice.
This stuff is THE best.





So even though I don't have Colorado, I have sparkling juice and BBQ.
Not too shabby.

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye