Sunday, May 12, 2013

Madre's Day


Happy Mothers Day to all the mamas out there! 
Today my mama and I went to brunch at Crema Cafe in Old Town
and had delicious lattes and croissant sandwiches. 
It was a perfect day. 

I am so thankful for my mom. 
I admire her strength and her thoughtfulness. 
I have met few women who have had to endure what my mom has...
and yet she still remains a truly good person
who really cares about others. 
I'm glad for her example and grateful I have a mom
who really accepts me and doesn't 
try to change who I am. 
My mom has always let me march to the beat of my own drum and 
always let me choose my own way while gently
guiding me in the right direction. 

Thank you Mom for encouraging me to go after what I am passionate about
and being my biggest supporter. I love you! 




After brunch the spouse and I went on a quick hike. 
We found a small hill that gave an awesome view of the Verde Valley and Mingus Mountain. 
We also found a plaque from 1903 when the geographical survey was done of the area. 
After that we took a back road to get back to town, in which the spouse
made me carsick from his driving skills. 

Happy Sunday! 







No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye