Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Lovely weather and 'A Piece of Cake'


Arizona has some of the most beautiful weather in the springtime. I got to enjoy my lunch sitting in the shade on the patio of my favorite cafe... I really feel for my sister in Colorado who is still dealing with snow. I'll get my payback this summer when it's too hot to even go outside. So today I enjoyed being able to sit outside in Old Town as much as possible!

I had breakfast food for lunch... so I guess that makes it 'brunch'. It was so good that I kind of want to go again tomorrow and get the same thing! 

I spent a couple hours reading a book called 'A Piece of Cake' which is written by this author.  Amazing memoir that speaks of young woman's
struggles with addiction and a tough upbringing who eventually became a successful lawyer. 
This memoir really solidifies my belief that we can change our circumstances in life. 
It also solidified for me that sometimes we can't make those changes without help from others. 
We shouldn't need a reason to help others, but if you need one then helping change a life is reason enough :) 

Have a blessed day! 
















No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye