Saturday, May 11, 2013

You have been Pink Flamingo'ed


I love a good and relatively harmless prank. 

This beautiful front yard belongs to Clayton. 
Clayton is a longtime friend who sometimes just makes the perfect target for shenanigans. 
My best friend Robyn had the brilliant idea of buying those 
dollar lawn flamingos from Target and putting dozens of them
in Clayton's front yard. 
Who doesn't want to be pink flamingo'ed? 
Unfortunately we chose an afternoon when Clayton was out of town... state, actually. 
Luckily the homeowners association never found out. Whoopsies. 

In other news, my dear friend Julie's son Wyatt turned 5 today... crazy! I remember 
when Julie was pregnant with the little guy. Seems like 
yesterday. His birthday party
was super cute... superhero themed. Julie is 
so creative. 

Happy Birthday Wyatt! I hope you liked your Angry Birds toy set! I was sad
too when they took the bouncy castle down.
Think we can talk your mom into getting me one for my birthday?  

Whelp... I need to clean my house. I have two shifts in a row
starting Monday, my best friend gets married this coming weekend, 
and my mama-in-law Sue is coming to town. 
I just downed a chai and two tacos from Tacobell (that's right, don't judge me), 
so maybe once this heartburn calms down I'll
sweep or clean a toilet or something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye