Sunday, May 5, 2013

Happy Cinco de Mayo




It's Sunday. I have two days off. Instead of drinking margaritas and celebrating Cinco de Mayo
I am at home elevating my aching feet. I know, grown up problems. 
But seriously. Nursing is tough. Unless you work the job it's hard to understand, 
especially when you are a floor nurse. 
Administering meds, assessments, your stable patient who gets chest pain right at the start
of your shift, dealing with anxious people, doctors... makes the mind spin. 
I am so exhausted at the end of the day... in the hospital environment, it's always
nonstop. 24/7. All the dad-gum time. 
I did get to see Tracy from the lab who I used to work with when I was a lab rat. I miss her. 
We used to have so much fun together. 

Anyways, enough of my rambling. I have a staff meeting tomorrow (yay) so I need to go to bed early-ish and NOT sleep in. 

I love my bed (as pictured below)... it's becoming my best friend since my main activity besides working is... SLEEP! 

Buenos noches! 








No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye