Monday, July 1, 2013

Arizona Rain


It's starting to be my favorite time of year... 
when we hit the rainy season in Arizona. 
I love the smell of wet dirt, rainbows, and the 
beautiful sunsets and clouds that 
come with the summer storms. 
I do NOT love that my swamp cooler doesn't
work so great when it's humid outside. I think it
may be time to invest in an air conditioner. 
Seriously. 

I just got done working three in a row. That
is whole gig is for the birds. 
I am so exhausted, I don't even have the 
energy to take Jock to the park
or water my plants. 
The first shift, 
I wanted to accidentally break my leg
so I didn't have to go back the next day. 
The second day wasn't so terrible. 
Yesterday wasn't so terrible either. 
With nursing, how the day goes depends
on your patient. And people are 
unpredictable. 

Ah well, two days off and then back for
another three. I will enjoy my rest and my sleep while I can! 

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye