Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Wishing for a vacation...


I am going stir crazy here... 
Today I wish I was on vacation somewhere... the last real vacation I took
was a couple years ago in Taos, NM. 
Four of us went snowboarding for the week...
it was an awesome trip. 
I was in love with the food there and all
the southwest architecture. 
Below is the Taos Pueblo... a must see if you
are ever in northern New Mexico. 

It was a good week for hitting the slopes, eating
spicy food, dancing to bluegrass music, playing shuffleboard, 
and drinking too much while laughing too loud :)
On our way out of town we ate at Pasqual's Cafe in Santa Fe... 
another recommended eatery if you are in that neck of the USA. 

I need to take a break soon from the hospital and just my 
life in general so I can go on more adventures.  Soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye