Monday, June 10, 2013

Just today...


Today I got put on call. 
A blessing in disguise, because I woke up with
my back aching worse than it has been for
the past week.
I would really like to go hiking in Sedona (where I took the above photo...
Indian Paintbrush is my favorite wildflower), but 
I don't think my back is up to it. 


I am glad I'm home because a lot has been on my mind. 
I'm feeling un-sociable. 
I have been thinking about the past year and how my whole
life has changed. 
I think about my dad. I think about my job as a new nurse. I think
about the people whose friendships I lost
because I was a person changed by events in my life...
people who were too inconsiderate to see what I was going through.  
I think about the kindness from people who hardly
know me. 
Lots of change, some of it good and some of it bad. 

The most important thing is that I am letting go of the things in my life that no longer serve
me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye