Friday, June 7, 2013

Yum Yum!


Yesterday I cruised down to Phoenix to do some importante estudiante things. 
It was a good opportunity to check out a couple local
boutiques, get cupcakes, and see friends. 

Off of Camelback there is an absolutely adorable boutique called 
Frances that has some serious cute threads and home stuff. 
I wish I could have taken the whole store home. 
I've heard people compare it to Anthropologie... which I love that store, but
Frances definitely has more personal charm and some unique and one of a kind
things you won't find in any place. 


I myself got some earrings, a couple tops, headbands, a spoon ring, and some 
other knick knacks. This store may be my new favorite stop in Phoenix. 
To see Frances' website, click here
The owner of Frances also owns Smeeks... which is a candy shop
in Biltmore Fashion Park... also a recommended stop. Especially if you have kids! 

Next door to Frances is also Stinkweeds... a vinyl record store. I didn't have time to look around 
much, but I did snag a vinyl album that looked interesting. 
A cool place with some interesting records. 



After indulging in too many purchases, I headed to Sprinkles to get some cuppycakes for
me and my amigo Robyn (red velvet for us, gluten free for her!)
I completely unashamed to say I ate three in one sitting. 




After that, we attempted to help a mutual friend think of songs
to go with a slide show he was making for 
a memorial service. 


I have decided I will make my own playlist for my funeral after last night... kinda morbid I know.
But suggestions from Willie Nelson to 50 cent were running rampant. 
I don't want to put the stress of guessing what music I liked on my friends. 
Plus I will haunt the person that puts 'Candy Shop' on my playlist. 

I'm off to spend the day in an MRI machine. 
Wish me luck! Back to work on Monday! 



No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye