Friday, June 14, 2013

Tacos!



Taco cups!

I decided to try the taco cup recipe from allrecipes.com 
but made my own tweaks because
of what was available in my fridge :)
I bought some wonton wrappers at the store, 
and folded two of the dough sheets into
the wells of a cupcake tin; 
then filled with some sour cream, 
browned beef spiced with seasoning, 
topped with cheese and a sprinkle of 
chile powder. 
I baked them for 12 minutes @ 375 degrees... 






They actually came out pretty well... I did top them with some 
taco sauce for extra spice. 


And for dessert... fresh fruit :)



Back to work tomorrow... I had such a horrible day on Tuesday 
I am dreading going back.
I will be praying tonight for a less stressful tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye