Friday, June 21, 2013

Stray Dogs and River Madness




Guten tag!

I have had a busy week working shifts
and trying to sooth a terrible sunburn from kayaking earlier this week. 
This morning I am relaxing with a home-made espresso
and aloe vera. 
Yesterday my shift went fairly well... I did have to deal with 
and unstable patient early in the morning who
had a left bundle branch block and blood pressure
that kept circling the drain. 
Oy vey. 
Other than that I can't complain... other than the 
usual stuff :)

I went kayaking again earlier this week with some dear friends...
my amigo Jarrod and his lovely wife Katrina met
me for some water-related fun. 
It was a good time and much needed for all of us I think. 

Katrina is a vet student and this time next year she will 
be Dr. Katrina Tavasci. 
Woohoo!
She is leaving this weekend to go back to Canada where she
goes to school :( Too far!!! 


We had a great time trying the various rope swings along the river, 
catching craw-dads and baby frogs, 
and making memories. 
Pictured about is the infamous Sadie... a chubby rottweiler 
who was lost on the river. 
We called her owner and fed her some 
turkey sandwich, and took her for a quick ride. 
Jarrod was not pleased to have to share his sandwich. 

I am blessed to live in such a beautiful place and have awesome people in 
my life to share it with. 

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye