Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Amazeballs art!

Today has been one of my
most favorite days during the whole course. We went to the Uffizi Gallery which houses some of the
most famous art in the world. I can't even begin to explain how incredible it was for me to see the pieces they had there. I won't say much about it except that I highly suggest going there if your travels ever lead you to Florence. 

After the gallery, I picked a random street by the duomo and started walking in search of good food. And luckily, I found it. We found a family owned place that had some amazing Tuscan style food. I had ravioli with sage and pecorino cheese, pappardelle with wild boar
meat and sauce, and their house wine. It was a fantastic spread of food. I spent the evening listening to
music and watching the fireworks which were for a local holiday celebrating one of the saints. 











No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye