Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Adios to Roma...

Today was a lecture day... I won't go into it too much except to say that our lecturer Valentina Dorato was hilarious and very lively. Which is helpful on a hot afternoon in a classroom with no A/C and a stomach full of carbs. Today is our last day in Rome... we spent our last night eating gelato from Grom, eating pizza, and packing our things to get ready for Siena. I am not a city girl, but I have loved Rome. The history and the architecture have captivated me... it's a city that hold a lot of surprises in it's busy streets full of honking cars, piazzas with sparkling fountains, it's twisting cobblestone streets, and in the people that live there. I think even if I spent the whole
month in Rome, I would not have enough time to see it all. 

I need to pack all my junk to get ready for Siena tommorrow. Off on the next adventure!


No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye