Monday, April 22, 2013

Coffee and Cardiac Rhythms

Spent the day resting up before my week really gets going tomorrow... being a nurse is more tiring than I initially thought it would be. Good thing I only work three shifts a week!

Went to get a latte from my favorite cafe in town to put some pep in my step... if you haven't had a glorious honey vanilla breve or any delicious healthy eats from this place then there are things in life you are missing out on ;) Check it out if you ever find the road you are on is heading for the Verde Valley.




Will be spending the rest of the day studying heart rhythms. The unit I work on will now be taking patients that require cardiac monitoring... looking forward to learning new things but to be honest heart monitors and their squiggly lines intimidate me a wee bit! A breve from my favorite place will definitely help boost my brain! Happy studies! 




No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye