Thursday, April 25, 2013

A day off...

Well... I showed up to work today, mentally preparing myself on the drive over for my second day on my own... when I found out there was a schedule change I didn't know about!
So, since I have the day off I spent some time this morning just destressing a little bit. I went to Wildflower Bread Co. and had some lemon ricotta pancakes and coffee, then took my dog to the park. Jock is a Scottish Terrier whose favorite pastimes include digging, eating the flowers off of my mother's plants, rolling in grass, and sleeping.
It's so nice outside today, just perfect. Spending some time with a fellow lifeform who doesn't require anything from me except to let him dig, roll in dead grass, and get pets was glorious!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye