Friday, July 11, 2014

A Facial and Breakfast

Today was another
lazy day. 
However, this time I showered and actually 
put on clothes. 
And did stuff... like clean my closet
and my tiny house. 
I've been feeling a little 'blah' since I've returned home 
and decided my skin might need a little pick-me-up.

This morning after I got out of the shower I decided to use
some ingredients from my kitchen to give myself a facial. 
I have very sensitive skin that's prone 
to breakouts, rash, crappy texture, and my skin has lots of 
scarring and dark spots. 
 The best thing for these problems is in a little white container next to my 
strawberries; greek yoghurt. 
Yoghurt contains lactic acid, which helps slough off dead skin and 
brighten overall skin tone. 
The best part is when I whip us this mask I can eat the leftovers...
ha!


Recipe for facial mask... or breakfast :)
1/4 cup greek yoghurt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
2 tablespoons of honey
A pinch of raw sugar granules (for exfoliating)

Put ingredients in a small bowl and mix together; apply to cleansed face using circular motions. 
Leave on for ten minutes. 
Rinse with warm water, pat skin dry. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye