Thursday, October 3, 2013

Perpetual Hiatus

It's been over a month since I last posted, 
and I guess that's okay. 
I have had a lot going on. 
I've been working, doing a little travel, 
and mostly trying to come to terms
with a lot of emotional upheaval in my life. 

I am now living on my own in a cute little house. It's about
a fifteen minute drive from work. There is a park close by
and I live in a nice area that is really 
pretty. 
So that is good. 


A few weeks ago I did get to go on a trip with my mom to
Northern California and Nevada to see my Uncle Mike. 
I got to see some amazing sights. 

Yosemite National Park




Lake Tahoe




Sequoia National Park






Grant's Grove in Sequoia 




My mom and I in front of Golden Gate Bridge! 



It was good to be away from work... 
I'm sick this week and have been stressed trying to move and 
do homework. But life will keep plugging along and so will I. 
God Bless and Happy Thursday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye